Role and Responsibilities
1. Employee management to include, staffing, scheduling, training, and customer relations.
2. Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the cooler including, but not limited to management of receiving, order selection and shipping.
3. Direct management responsibility for the implementation of approved company programs to support the timely and accurate shipment of customer products.
4. Develop budgets, interpret P&L statement summaries, approve expenditures for supplies, materials, or human resources, ensuring that materials, labor, or equipment are used efficiently to meet company profit margin goals.
5. Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes, data, and enhance the company's value.
6. Write and administer corrective actions plans to company policies.
7. Solution based approach to change, skilled in developing action plans, practical use of Famous Scanner system and intermediate Microsoft Office suite knowledge.
8. Licensed Forklift operator with active license, or OSHA certified for forklift safety.
9. 2-3 years Food Safety supervision with Food Safety certification.
10. Complete work as assigned accurately and timely.
11. Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
12. Network with clients to build on existing relationships.
13. Participate in projects and all other duties as assigned.
14. Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
15. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High School Diploma
· Up to 5 years of hands-on managerial experience in agriculture industry, preferably in a cooler setting.
· Technical Capacity.
· Ethical Conduct.
· Effective Communication/Credibility
· Project Management
Proficiency reading and speaking English language.
Self-starter and problem solver with experience in agriculture, produce pre-cooling, and cold storage. Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Contact Scott Klein email@example.com for more information or to apply.