The Engagement Lead is responsible for the execution of the local event and marketing plans in Salinas, CA. Through a wide range of marketing strategies, this person will work with the local team to maximize the participation and engagement of individuals and organizations with Blue Zones Project while representing stakeholder brands in a positive light.
This person will coordinate the delivery of collaterals and promotional activities (on-line/off-line) to drive program participation through an engagement strategy developed by the Blue Zones Project team.
- Work with the local Community Program Manager, Organizations Lead, community leaders, media, and other partners to create and implement a successful engagement plan in the community.
- Drive participation of individuals and organizations including schools, restaurants, grocery stores, businesses, and faith-based and civic groups as measured by the adoption and implementation of pledge actions to achieve certification as a Blue Zones Community®.
- Lead and manage local marketing, advertising/earned media, public relations, social media, and production activities and tasks related to the implementation of the community marketing plan.
- Create community-based grass-roots strategies and coordinate delivery of supporting materials.
- Organize and manage community events including engaging community volunteers.
- Write promotional pieces using standard templates, including drafting and sending partner newsletters and direct mail (email and snail mail).
- Collaborate with Blue Zones Project National Team on Blue Zones-related social media.
- Adhere to Blue Zones Project branding guidelines and standards.
- Collaborate and share best practices with other PR, marketing, and engagement professionals across the Blue Zones Project network.
- Develop and meet monthly targets to ultimately achieve annual community blueprint people/engagement metrics.
- Compile engagement-related performance/value measures, outcomes, and community impact stories.
For additional information, essential job functions, qualifications, and to apply please visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2176007&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000703680006&_fromPublish=true#/