Disaster Kleenup Specialists is seeking an experienced Water Technician who has a great attitude and the ability to work efficiently in high-demand situations and is computer-wise. If you describe yourself as dependable, a people person, energetic, and also a strong hard worker with a get-up-and-go attitude who finds an ever-changing environment not only enjoyable but a challenge to be met, we want to speak with you. Experience in the construction or the restoration industry is a plus, but not required.
Remediation Technician – Key Responsibilities:
- The RT is responsible for reporting to the Project Supervisor at the start of each shift for job assignments and completing assigned tasks daily.
- The RT completes the process of preserving structural items and contents according to the Project Supervisor’s instructions.
- The RT informs the Project Supervisor of the equipment and materials needed to complete the assignment properly and on schedule.
- The RT possesses the communication skills and experience to direct laborers in the restoration protocols.
- The RT is responsible for personnel documentation, hours, and work performed on a given shift.
- The RT is resourceful in initiating results in time savings and cost savings for the project.
- The RT practices on-the-job safety and encourages safety amongst the labor force.
- The RT performs other miscellaneous tasks as required
Apply online: Lead Water Mitigation Technician | Disaster Kleenup Specialists, Inc. (careerplug.com)