If you have account management/client services/sales experience and are driven to make a difference; If you enjoy interacting with people and are passionate about improving the well-being of others; If you thrive while collaborating with a strong, results-driven team and enjoy challenging yourself and others to find creative solutions, join us!
Be part of a team that's bringing innovative leaders together from across the community to lead and ignite a movement to improve well-being on a significant scale -- a movement that promises to help your friends, family, and neighbors in South Monterey County, CA live longer, better.
Blue Zones Project is rooted in lessons learned from the world's longest-lived cultures. We translate these lessons into sustainable environmental changes that strengthen social ties, reshape the places where people spend their time, and sharpen policies to support healthy choices.
By engaging a critical mass of individuals and organizations to participate -- from restaurants, grocery stores and other retail food organizations -- the small changes contribute to huge benefits: lowered healthcare costs, improved productivity, and ultimately, a higher quality of life. For more information regarding Blue Zones Project please visit https://www.bluezonesproject.com/.
The Organization Lead is responsible for the successful advancement of the Blue Zones Project in South Monterey County, CA through engaging retail food related organizations, including but not limited to restaurants, grocery stores, food trucks and catering organizations. Success is achieved when the retail food organizations adopt the recommended changes to improve well-being and achieve the organization approvals and help advance food policy efforts necessary for the community to earn certification as a Blue Zones Community.
- Develop strong relationships with target retail food related organizations to encourage their participation and support them in becoming a Blue Zones Approved Organization
- Drive comprehensive adoption and advancement of the Blue Zones Project blueprint within the local community, including identifying and leveraging contacts, creating partner relationships, and educating organizations on becoming a Blue Zones Approved Organization and advancing food policy priorities.
- Actively work with the local Blue Zones Project leadership team and maintain momentum and advancement of the assigned group's strategic plans within the community.
- Ensure coordination and integration of the organizational strategies and group initiatives so they are fully maximized and leveraged with each other to drive maximum exposure to all the touch points with the Blue Zones Project.
- Develop and meet monthly targets to ultimately achieve annual community blueprint places metrics.
- Compile organization performance/value measures, outcomes and community impact stories.