Chamber Event Calendar
Lunch and Learn- Business Funding and Access to Capital
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 (11:30 AM - 1:00 PM) (PDT)
Join us for this unique workshop co-hosted by Salinas Valley Chamber and the Small Business Development Center for a workshop where you will learn the following:
- The concept of financial management and why it is important to a small business
- Financial management practices, rules, and tools that are commonly available to a small business
- How these financial management practices, rules, and tools work
- Financial management basics for a small business
- The basics of start-up financing
- The basics of financing for a growing business
- The basics of financing fixed assets
We will have experts from CalCoastal, Monterey County Bank, and Wells Fargo talk about what lenders need from business owners when they apply for business loans, so they can be successful in getting the capital they need.
This workshop is co-sponsored by the Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce, and is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the CA Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development.
119 E Alisal St
Salinas, CA 93901 United States
Chamber Of Commerce