Working with California LLCs Owned by the People Working for the Business
Tuesday, November 14, 2023 (9:00 AM - 11:00 AM) (PST)
Join Ventures on November 14th from 9am - 11am Pacific Time for an information-packed virtual training for CPAs, bookkeepers, and accountants. This will be an opportunity to learn more about worker-owned LLCs in California's Central Coast and the unique opportunities they offer to accounting professionals who understand their needs.
In this virtual training, you will learn about:
- The cooperative/collective business form;
- Why these entities are formed in this way;
- What a Chart of Accounts for these businesses looks like;
- How their Operating Agreement differs from other LLC Operating Agreements;
- How you can provide services to these businesses.
This webinar is presented by Teresa Castanias, a CPA who has worked with cooperatives for over 40 years. She was a Tax Partner with KPMG for 32 years and the firm’s National Director for Cooperatives. Teresa has been active in legislative issues affecting cooperatives, including Section 199 in 2005 and its predecessor provision, Section 199A in 2017, and held leadership positions in the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives and the National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives.
Register for this event here: bit.ly/CoopCPARegister
November 14th, 9am - 11am Pacific