Coastal Roots Hospitality continues its live music tradition throughout full weekends in November and early December.
To help provide an even more engaging hospitality experience, Tarpy’s in Monterey offers a complete upcoming lineup of local talent. Rio Grill in Carmel has paused its live music during November and December.
As Monterey’s favorite dining destination, Tarpy’s serves five-star food with historic roots and an elegant, rustic stone patio. Find out more at www.tarpys.com.
A locals’ favorite since 1983, Rio Grill serves award-winning cuisine, along with wine and craft cocktails in a lively bar. Find out more at www.riogrill.com.
Following is CRH’s musical lineup through Dec. 3:
- Friday, Nov. 3 — 5-8 p.m., Adrea Castiano, Guitar/Vocals
- Saturday, Nov. 4 — noon-3 p.m., Andrea’s Fault Duo
- Sunday, Nov. 5 — noon-3 p.m., Reija Massey, Keys/Vocals
- Friday, Nov. 10 — 5-8 p.m., Casey Frazier, Guitar/Vocals
- Saturday, Nov. 11 — noon-3 p.m., Kevin Pfeffer, Keys/Vocals
- Sunday, Nov. 12 — noon-3 p.m., Reija Massey, Keyboards /Vocals
- Friday, Nov. 17 — 5-8 p.m., Andrea’s Fault Duo
- Saturday, Nov. 18 — noon-3 p.m., Rory Lynch, Guitar/Vocals
- Sunday, Nov. 19 — noon-3 p.m., Reija Massey, Keyboards /Vocals
- Friday, Nov. 24 — 5-8 p.m., Andrea's Fault Duo
- Saturday, Nov. 25 — noon-3 p.m., Andrea's Fault Duo
- Sunday, Nov. 26 — noon-3 p.m., Rory Lynch, Guitar/Vocals
- Friday, Dec. 1 — 5-8 p.m., Daniel Cortes, Guitar/Vocals
- Saturday, Dec. 2 — noon-3 p.m., Scott Slaughter, Guitar/Vocals
- Sunday, Dec. 3 — noon-3 p.m., Reija Massey, Keyboards /Vocals
Coastal Roots Hospitality
2999 Monterey-Salinas Highway
Monterey, CA 93940
Coastal Roots Events & Catering