Monterey County Workforce Development Board
Government-State Non-Profit Organizations Workforce Development
Whether the economy is weak or strong, the Monterey County Workforce Development Board offers no-cost business services from job fairs, recruitments for businesses and HR guidance to assist employers and employees affected by layoffs. Visit our website at www.montereycountywdb.org to learn more.
Businesses in Monterey County, from large manufacturers to small and micro-sized businesses that are planning new hires, hoping to expand, and looking to promote current staff, recognize that success in business begins with finding and training the right employees.
The vision of the Monterey County Workforce Development Board is to improve the economy by promoting and supporting alignment of workforce and educational programs with priority industry sectors and local business needs.
Member Press Releases
- The Monterey County Workforce Development Board Launches Monterey County Works to highlight valuable services and benefits
- Interested in hiring for your business, but lack the funding to move forward? Let us help. Open our video press release below to learn more.
- Learn how Monterey County Works is Supporting Small Business
- Monterey County Works offers Communication Skills for the Workplace Webinar
- Monterey County jobseekers encouraged to register for in-person and virtual February events at America’s Job Center
- Looking for qualified jobseekers? Why not take advantage of our no-cost hiring videos to support your recruiting efforts?